for wealth management Cfos
FUM ATTRIBUTION | FINANCIAL REPORTING | PLANNING & FORECASTING | ANALYTICS
With aggregated client data available at the start of the day, Finance teams are freed up from routine manual effort.
Control checks ensure that FUM data is complete, standardised and ready for use.
Data structures allow segmentation across Profit Centre, Service Category, Channel, Client Size etc.
Up to 16 fields can be used individually or in combination to provide powerful analytical capability.
Inflows, Outflows, Transfers and Investment Performance are auto-reported, meaning total movements from the prior period are understood.
All movements are segmented giving a powerful insight into how the asset book changes over time.
Aggregation of FUM, movements and income by client provides a complete overview of client profitability.
Yield analysis and predictive fee capability ensure Finance understand the trends and identify the anomalies.
Talk to the numbers with
Data driven Financials
Taking financials from your GL or product subledger, our Financial Reporting module enriches and standardises your data to address all core reporting requirements.
Reporting packs can be quickly rolled forward via the market leading excel add-in, whilst new reports or ad hoc analysis can be created in real time.
One data set is used for all internal, external & ad hoc reporting. FUM, Income and calculated yield sit alongside each other giving powerful insights into how the FUM book drives the financials.
Planning & Forecasting
“Every client business must be obsessed with their clients.”
Finance can only truly partner the business with a solution that has the client at its heart.
Pre-built structures & models
Expect quicker delivery and more realistic upfront pricing. Expect more chance of success.
Let us prove to you how flexible the solution is. All our models can be altered or added to where needed.
Underpinned by IBM Planning Analytics
Fully scalable to meet your current & future needs.
Adheres to IBM and industry security accreditation.
We’re passionate about our product. We understand the benefits it will bring, but we’re also educated to know when it won’t be the right fit.
UK listed Wealth Manager with > £40bn FUM
Replace the manual reporting solution with a new FUM attribution and financial reporting tool. More specifically:
- Remove the inefficiencies and inherent risk of manual consolidation and reporting.
- Guarantee a single version of the truth.
- Gain a lens over the complete FUM book and the income generated from it.
- Introduce Finance software fully scalable to future growth plans.
Pairing IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) with a low cost GL created an integrated solution combining the FUM book, client level income and core financials.
The solution addressed core Financial reporting:
- Key regulatory reporting.
- Internal MI.
- Provided a full planning, budgeting & forecasting solution.
- Significant efficiency gains via automation & standardisation.
- Shortened month end close.
- Recognised control gains.
- A stronger understanding across the business of the FUM book and the yield generated.
- Cost analytics by cost centre, supplier and project.
- Automation and standardisation of the Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting process.